Emergency Water Restoration Services
If your home or business has just experienced a water damage event, you need professional help, fast. That’s why we’re here at all hours, every day of the year to help you recover – 24/7, 365 days a year.
Steps to take as soon you discover water damage.
1. Remain calm so your thinking stays clear.
2. Close the water main or shut off any water source so flooding stops.
3. If you can’t stop the leak yourself, call a plumber.
4. Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
5. Call ATL Clean at (912)-421-2505 Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
6. Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture in contact with wet carpet or water to prevent permanent staining.
7. Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water.
8. Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts.
9. Remove books, papers, fabrics, shoes, potted plants or other items that are able to stain wet carpet.
10. Call your insurance company. All policies require that homeowners or businesses report their loss "as soon as reasonably possible."
Avoid -doing these things:
• Using your home vacuum – electrical shock can result, as well as damage to the equipment
• Placing newspaper in traffic areas to walk on – newspaper ink transfers easily to wet carpet fibers which results in permanent staining
•Walking on carpet any more than necessary – this keeps damage from spreading to unaffected areas
Contact us today for Emergency services including but not limited to:
We work tirelessly to ensure you, your family, your staff, and your building are safe.
"Very professional booking system. Extremely hard working, perfectionist cleaners. Did an excellent job with my move out cleaning. Wore masks and took care of everything."
"We used them for a single family house move out cleaning plus carpet deep cleaning. They were on time and did an excellent job. The communication was clear and prompt. I will recommend them without reservation".
"Very excited to work with ATL Clean! I have scheduled my first cleaning session for next week and the booking process had been seamless. All of my questions have been addressed properly and promptly. I look forward to becoming a repeat customer!"
If you’re looking for more information about carpet cleaning and how to choose the best cleaner for your needs, you need the Consumer’s Information Guide to Carpet Cleaning. This fact filled document will make it easy to make a well informed decision. Just summit the form and your guide will be e-mail to you.
Claim your FREE Consumer's Information Guide to Carpet Cleaning
We are fully licensed, insured and bonded for your protection.